Welcome to the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog






The aim of our challenge is to help us avoid the Christmas Stress and rush to have all your cards ready! Our monthly Challenges are themed, We hope you will join us and have at the very least have a few cards in time for Christmas Please Read the Rules, and remember that you can enter our challenges as many times as you like and combine your entries with as many challenges as you like too! Have fun!
Helen, Samantha and the Design team Xx

Wednesday 10 March 2010

E for Elf top 3 and winner

What fabulous elf cards you all made, and I have really enjoyed looking at them all. It has been really hard to choose my top 3 ... so many different interpretations of elf, and a few fairies in there too.

After much deliberation I have chosen:

(5) Sharon


(10) Corry



And onto the winner of last time's fabulous Whiff Of Joy stamp, donated by Lacey from Stamp and Create.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
9 
Timestamp: 2010-03-10 07:57:24 UTC


That's 
(9) Hazel


Well done, can you contact us via the email button above with your address so we can arrange for the stamp to be posted to you and for your blinkies.

7 comments:

  1. Many congratulations to the Top 3 and to Hazel - well done guys! Now, stop celebrating and crack on with your entry for F, lol!! Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to everyone.
    Just curious if Corry is myself, as when I go to click my name is stays "no page found" ? Just checking!!
    Thanks
    www.fancyfree4ever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I made top 3! I'm so chuffed. Congrats to everyone else :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Cor it's you!!! YAY!!
    Not sure why that link is not working but the one on the entry is and yes its you!! YAY!!! drop me an email and I will send you your blinkie well done!! and congrats!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! that's me - off to email my detais. What a lovely surprise - thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I can't believe that I made up top 3. Thanks! Love this challenge and have taken part to all of the challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've received my prize today - thank you so much - not only the stamp, but also the charms and lace - a super prize x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we really appreciate all your comments, hugs Samatha, Helen and the girlies :0)

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.
Click here for how turn it off!!