Welcome to the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog






The aim of our challenge is to help us avoid the Christmas Stress and rush to have all your cards ready! Our monthly Challenges are themed, We hope you will join us and have at the very least have a few cards in time for Christmas Please Read the Rules, and remember that you can enter our challenges as many times as you like and combine your entries with as many challenges as you like too! Have fun!
Helen, Samantha and the Design team Xx

Wednesday 2 March 2011

E is for Embossing and Embellishments

Hi, Dorte here, and it's my turn to host the challenge. Please bear with me - it's the first time for me !
Before we get started with the new challenge, I would like to say a BIG thank you to everyone who joined our previous challenge, D is for Double trouble. I enjoyed visiting your sites and having a look at all the different cards you make.

Here are Delphine's Top 3 in number order ...
#6 Meg
#7 Jennie
#15 Knerten

and the random winner of the gift certificate from Digital Delights.


Congratulations everyone! Please email us (abcchristmaschallenge@hotmail.co.uk) to claim your blinkies/prizes.


This fortnight we have come to the letter E, and the theme we have chosen is:

Embossing and use 3 different Embellishments. 

You can go for dry embossing or heat embossing. The choise is yours. Show us how you want to interpret it.

We have two fabulous sponsors for this challenge...which means two wonderful prizes:

Simon Says Stamp - $15 shopping Voucher

Photobucket

and

1st Prize = 3 digi stamps
2nd Prize = 2 digi stamps

Some words about TSB:
I'm Tracey Malnofski, the artist and owner of The Stamping Boutique.
My team and I are very happy to sponsor ABC Christmas Challenge. My store has been open since September 2009.I am currently a stamp artist for Unity Stamp Co. and I've worked for InStyleStamps, Squigglefly, and TheDigiShack in the past. I'm a professional artist and an active member of the Artist' Guild in my community. I have quite a busy household with a husband, 3 teenagers, 5 mini-dachshunds and an Appaloosa mare. It's noisy, but I love them all. I'm truly blessed.

"The Stamping Boutique" is dedicated to quality products and original artwork. We not only provide wonderful digital images in our store, but also several lines of red rubber images. Our designers are chosen for their character and personality,as well as,
their beautiful designs. We work hard to give you our very best. Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor this week.

And now, are you ready for some inspiration from the DT?

Christy from The Stamping Boutique, was so very kind sending us in the team some images to work with. Thank you Christy!

Guest Designer
Miranda van den Bosch


Here you can see what my lovely mates came up with:



Now it's your turn.
Please remember to make a new Christmas project following the theme of our challenge.
But first of all; have fun.

Dorte and the Design Team.

9 comments:

  1. Wowwee! What a pleasant surprise this morning!
    Thank you so much for voting my card as Top 3! I am mega chuffed :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - these cards are stunning! What amazing samples! Off to create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you girls! It's lovely seeing all your cards too! Hugs Samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your message Deanne the DT did a great job! thanks for your comment I know they all really appreciate the comments :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are all stunning !!
    Thanks for chosing me as one of the top 3 for your D-challenge, I have sent you a mail already :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for choosing me in your top 3 this was the first time i had used this image and I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your challenges! And thank you for the fabulous prize I won last week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops forgot to upload my card before Mr Linky closed :( Here it is if you want a look

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we really appreciate all your comments, hugs Samatha, Helen and the girlies :0)

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.
Click here for how turn it off!!